Rapid ‘Off Shore’ hiring for a Financial Bank
One of our prestigious clients, a Financial bank was struggling in their off-shore expansions for their software development and consumer care.
Some of the hurdles which were slowing them down are:
- Ability to hire remotely.
- Planning in advance for Attrition.
- Handling impact of ‘No Shows’ after waiting for two to three months of notice period.
- Exploring internship opportunities.
Vitana Private Limited acted as their ‘Global Staffing Partner’ and resolved all the issues aggressively within a three months.
- Built a wrapper around the local hiring portals for not only filtering out fake profiles but also gave the hiring managers an ability to find closest matches through a ‘Prospect List Builder’.
- Delivered an ‘Attrition Forecast’ tool which enabled them to identify and plan potential attrition by applying patterns to employee attendance, productivity, quality and activities in the hiring portals.
- A visit/demo signoff page implemented in Vitana CRM.
- Helped in legal binding of the new hires to honor the offer letters.
- Partnered with national premier institutes for ‘Internship Programs’.
- Interview to hire ratio came down to 1:4 from 1:26
- 72% accuracy in the Attrition Forecasting
- No Shows dropped to 3%
- Interns brought down the employee cost by 8%
- Overall, staffing expenses went down by 58%
- Mobile App Development
- Building Marketing Material
- Business Intelligence
- Software Development
CoKarma, 3rd Floor
255 Botanical Garden Road, Kondapur
Hyderabad, Telengana -500084, INDIA